How it works Virus
Computer viruses generally can damage computers and software can not directly damage the computer hardware but can lead to damage in a way that forces the program to load over process to a particular device. Negative effects of computer viruses is to multiply themselves, which makes the computer resources (such as memory usage) to be reduced significantly. Nearly 95% of virus-based computer operating system Windows. Malignant viruses that will damage the hardware.
Types of Viruses
A computer virus is a general term to describe any kind of attack against computers. Categorized by the way it works, computer viruses can be grouped into the following categories:
This makes computer resources (hard drive) into it's full of worms.
- Trojan - Capture data on infected computers and sends it to the trojan maker itself.
- Backdoor - Almost the same as the trojan. However, Backdoor usually resembles the files just fine. Spyware - Virus that monitors the infected computer.
- Rogue - is a program that mimics an antivirus program and displays antiviral activity as normal, and giving false warnings about the virus. The aim is that users purchase and activate the fake antivirus program and make money for the rogue virus makers. Also rogue can open security holes in computers in order to bring in other viruses.
- Rootkits - The virus that works like an ordinary computer systems work only.
- Polymorphic viruses - Viruses are fond of change so that can not be detected.
- Metamorphic viruses - viruses that change the encoding itself to be more difficult to detect.
- Phone viruses - viruses that run on mobile phones, and can cause various effects, ranging from cell phones damage, steal data in mobile phones, to make calls discreetly and spent toll of cell phone users.
Virus attacks can be prevented or overcome by using antivirus software. This type of software can also detect and remove computer viruses.
so virus is really bad for computer user and useful for the virus maker .